LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector & auto-sampler
OMNICOLL fraction collector and autosampler for all types of chromatographic techniques such as normal or low pressure chromatography (LPLC), medium pressure chromatography (MPLC), fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC) or high pressure or high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography (IC), multicolumn countercurrent solvent gradient purification (MCSGP) and automatic liquid handling or liquid dispensing during cell culture, fermentations, chemical reactions, etc.
Modular OMNICOLL fraction collector and sampler offers:
- Single stream / simultaneous multi-stream (2 up to 20 channel) fraction collection configuration.
- Safe handling: Spill protected, resistant to solvents, used under sterile conditions.
- Unlimited dimensions (sample amount & size): Microtitre plates, test tubes, larger volume bottles, beakers, flasks, etc.
- Time controlled / Volume controlled / Drop count based fraction collection / liquid sampling.
- Free flow / Pump or PC controlled fraction collection: Pump controlled fraction collection by LAMBDA laboratory peristaltic pumps or any third-party multi-channel peristaltic pumps in the market.